Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The List Blog


I had to keep (babysit) a class the other day, so I grabbed a few magazines from the library to peruse while I was sitting. One of the mags was Time, and it was the "list issue." Of course, my brain began to assemble some of my own lists and I thought .............I feel a BLOG!!!
These lists are for the last month and I reserve the right to change my mind. These lists are strictly the opinion of the author (Kevin Weaver) and do not reflect the opinion of any other person. No animals were harmed while writing this blog. Opps, I lied, I just kicked the cat off of my legs!

Top 5 Things Beside The Road While Running
1) Bungees (broken & not)
2) Bottles and cans
3) Cigarette butts
4) Diapers (yuck!)
5) License plates

Top 5 Books I Read Recently
1) They Like Jesus But Not The Church Dan Kimball
2) Scarpetta Patricia Cornwell
3) The Jesus of Suburbia Mike Erre
4) Lance Armstrong's War Daniel Coyle
5) About Myeloma Asad Bashley, MD,PhD

Top 5 Songs On My IPOD
1) I Will Rise Chris Tomlin
2) Caves Jack's Mannequin
3) Thankful Johnny Lang
4) Better Together Jack Johnson
5) Curbside Prophet Jason Mraz
Top 5 Foods Eaten In Our Kitchen Recently
1) Milkshake (Blue Bell- Moo-llenium Crunch & Non-Fat Milk!)
2) Oatmeal Cookies (Chris, I love you!)
3) Cilantro Crusted Tilapia
4) Mandarin Orange Spinach Salad
5) Chris' Meat Loaf
Top 5 Noises You Hear In The Morning At Our House
1) Coffee Pot Perking (It doesn't really percolate?!?)
2) Alarm clocks going off (Some for a long time!)
3) The shower upstairs.
4) Music upstairs, three different players in 3 rooms, all playing different music!!)
5) Shouts of "You have ___ minutes before it's time to leave!"
Top 5 TV Shows that are Weaver Tivoed
1) Lost
2) Fringe
3) 24
4) Grey's Anatomy
5) Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives
Top 5 Unused Biblical Names
1) Dodo (II Samuel 23:24-No matter how smart, the boy will never live down that name!)
2)Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz (Isaiah 8:3 - Boy would have to go by a nickname!)
3)Bukki (I Chronicles 6:51-Might be used if boy has large incisors!)
4)Hoglah (Joshua 17:3 - Only should be used if girl is a feeder of swine!)
5)Jezebel (I King 19:2 - No explanation necessary.)
To Be Continued.................................................................................

No comments: